For three days, participants engage with highly-qualified facilitators in a dynamic, participant-focused learning environment.
Learning modules include: Motivating Others, Social Intelligence, Leading Others, Leading Conflict Resolution, Leading in Complexity, Executing, and Managing Others
• Readily-useable, very-relevant content based on robust research that changes viewpoints, builds first-leader/front-line leader mindsets and skills, and supports leading others with your leadership style
• Experiential exercises, cases and simulations bring concepts to life
• Group work allows for real-time leadership roles
• Continual networking fosters lasting connections
• Personalized action plan for applying new knowledge and tools back at work on day one