Millennials present their own challenges for organizations from attracting to onboarding, and from engaging to retaining. They have different skills, expectations, and attitudes. Their culture conflicts with Baby Boomers and Generation Xers and frequently results in engagement issues and higher turnover. LEADING MILLENNIALS gives you mindsets and skills to understand, empower and harness the energy of Millennials, giving your organization an unparalleled competitive advantage, including:
1) Understanding Millennials - gaining deep insight into their motivations, expectations, and attitudes
2) How to Lead Millennials - leading in a manner that invites Millennials to positively impact the work
3) How to Onboard Millennials - setting the conditions for immediate impact and success
4) How to Engage Millennials - establishing the right tone and interactions to catalyze high performance
5) How to Retain Millennials - keeping vital employees contributing day-after-day
LEADING MILLENNIALS will teach you all about Millennials and the best ways to lead them to harness their energy to achieve your organization's goals. In the program, you'll collaborate with Millennials to understand them better as you work through exercises, program tasks, and simulations. You'll review the practices leading organizations are doing to work best with Millennials and how you can apply them to your organization immediately.